To accelerate the Agrifood industry transformation using A.I., Danone and Microsoft are launching together the AI Factory for Agrifood - a 3 months accelerator program for innovative AI based solutions.What the program is about ?
Created by Microsoft in partnership with the Inria laboratory, the AI Factory program unites a community of startups dedicated to the development of innovative solutions based on Artificial Intelligence.
At Danone, our vision is that the health of people and the health of the planet are interconnected. This program is a call for entrepreneurs and innovators to join the food revolution and build together a more sustainable food system.
The acceleration program will welcome any kind of co-innovation ideas which could go along the themes below but not limited to :
- AI for circularity and waste reduction: AI for food waste reduction / AI for circular food product design / AI for resources preservation
- AI for high performing supply chains from seed to fridge: AI and IOT in traceability and transparency / AI in procurement performance
- AI for smart, diverse and regenerative agriculture: Next gen farming, biodiversity-minded, nutrient rich, regenerative / Carbon sequestration
- AI for sustainable diets: Sustainable OP.OH product formulation / Behavioral systems for switching
The startups who want to join the program must:
- Offer an innovative agrifood solution based on artificial intelligence technology for agrifood professionals.
- First fund raising : Seed or Series A, or equivalent phase of development. (Funding information must be verifiable).
- Mature project: The startup must be engaged in development of a software-based product or service that will form a core piece of the current or intended business.
- Already on market: The startup must be engaged on a deployment with at minimum one customer.
- Promising Team: Common Values & Vision.
If you want to join this community and benefit from Microsoft and Danone expertise, please fill out this application form and make sure to complete the requested information accurately.
We will contact you shortly after submission to move forward with your application.